08 June 2009

family vacation fun

Ever met anyone that ordered something from the Sky Mall catalog? I did!

M.O. Norman bought himself the Bigfoot Garden Sculpture. One night, when Chris, Tina, and I were dropping Mems off at their house, M.T. Isabelle said to us "I keep moving it out to the yard - maybe someone will steal the darn thing!" That innocent remark set in motion a weekend's worth of scheming and lawbreaking and collaborating the likes of which this family hasn't seen in YEARS!

[You can watch the videos in fullscreen by clicking on the little square in the lower right corner]



If you'd like to read the article, click the image for a larger size



But we didn't just violate a Sasquatch, oh no! We also assaulted a tree...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A B S O L U T E L Y
H I L A R I O U S !!!!!!!!!

Oh, how I wish I could have been there!

Love it, love it, love it!!!

A work of art!! Kudos to each and every one of you!!!!

Love you all. Jeanne O.

The Newton Family Truckster said...

HILARIOUS!! We're sorry we were not there to share in the fun but we really laughed watching the results. Great job to all involved!
The Newtons